An exciting opportunity exists in our Adelaide facility for a motivated; results orientated Sales Manager to lead the sales and marketing activities for TAE’s commercial products. Seeking out new sales opportunities from within the commercial aviation sector, the Sales Manager will manage assigned contracts and customer relations; establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners and managing all marketing and promotional activities. The ideal candidate will be a sales and marketing professional with industry knowledge.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 7 years sales and marketing experience with a proven track record
- Sales and marketing experience in an aviation MRO environment in Australia and Asia Pacific
- Strong networking, influencing and communications skills.
- Ability to think quickly and analytically with a strong commercial acumen.
- Mobile, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Broad knowledge of management practices involved with highly regulated working environments/industries
- High quality written, verbal and numeracy skills
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with an innovative nature
- Sales related training/qualifications
TAE is a 100% owned and operated Aerospace Engineering Services Company, servicing the regional defence and general aviation sectors. Our world class maintenance facility in Adelaide is Australia’s No 1 business, general aviation and aerial agricultural (BGA) turboprop engine and component maintenance organisation.
To be successful in this role you will be a negotiator and deal seeker with the ability to ‘wow’ the customer.
Please apply via Seek. Closing date for submissions is 6 May 2018.
Expressions of Interest
TAE Aerospace are currently seeking Expressions of Interest for experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers, Engineering Tradespersons, and Component Mechanics (Trades Assistants). These roles would provide maintenance services as a member of assigned Gas Turbine Engine, Module or Component Maintenance Teams including repair, modification, and inspection or testing in our RAAF Base Amberley maintenance operations, and our Wheels and Brakes facility at Banyo.
The ideal Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and Engineering Tradesperson candidate will possess:
- Cert IV in Aeroskills (Mechanical) or Cert III in a mechanical/technical trade
- Possess qualified mechanical trade experience in either military or commercial fields
- Proven ability to work in a highly regulated environment and deliver on time and high quality
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven commitment to being part of a team-oriented organisation seeking continuous improvement including a high standard of written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Due to base access requirements you must have the ability to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance
- Experience considered desirable includes:
- Gas turbine maintenance experience, preferably with an airline or military organisation
- Intermediate and Deeper level maintenance experience for example: F404-GE-400, Honeywell AGT1500 Gas Turbine Engine
- Experience with aircraft or aircraft component maintenance in either the military or commercial fields
- Experience utilising information Technology packages – CAMM2, ADAASS and Microsoft Office suite
- Previous general and trade supervision experience of aircraft tradespersons involved in intermediate level maintenance of Gas Turbine engines
The ideal Component Mechanic candidate will possess:
- Mechanical aptitude and hand skills gained through previous mechanical experience
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals to meet quality and regulatory requirements
- Ability to use Information Technology packages such as Microsoft Office suite and production software
- Technical experience in an aviation maintenance environment and or engineering environment preferred
- Possession of an automotive trade certificate and or nationally recognised Aviation maintenance training (Cert III) would be an advantage
- Class C Drivers Licence
TAE Aerospace are an equal opportunity employer, striving to recruit the best fit by supporting diversity in our workplace.
If this sounds like an opportunity that matches your skills and experience, apply via Seek.
For enquiries about employment with TAE Aerospace please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com