Business Development Capture Manager
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Capture Manager who understands every aspect of maximising business opportunity. The Capture Manager will be working within the broader TAE Aerospace team environment but focused on the leadership, development and execution of the full business development life cycle process for a number of significant opportunities.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field and/or 8+ years of related proven experience.
- Completed and very experienced in best practice business development and opportunity capture courses (eg Miller Heimann, Shipley)
- Demonstrable experience in the capture of assigned opportunities, including:
- Development of capture plans (includes preliminary workshare, project plan and business case) for assigned opportunities, continuously improving these artefacts through to opportunity capture.
- Leading the development of TAE’s solution and offer to the customer
- Preparing and assisting TAE through contract negotiation to contract award
- Handing over mature project plans to Operations for delivery phase.
- Experience working in military and commercial contracting environments
- Experience in capturing opportunities in international markets.
- A good knowledge and understanding of business finance.
- Experienced in the use contemporary project planning methods and processes.
- Open to assisting other members of the Commercial team in the capture of their assigned opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to articulate views convincingly, and to influence others to adopt a specific course of action.
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information and exercise the highest degree of discretion.
- Ability to obtain Defence Security Clearance.
- Ability to gain approval to work with ITAR information and systems.
The ideal candidate will have worked as a Capture Manager, winning opportunities greater than $100M. This role will suit individuals who are mobile, self-motivated and have commercial acumen, intellect and are a professional in their field. Please submit your application via Seek by 25 January 2018.
A unique opportunity has presented itself as TAE are currently seeking various Component Mechanics to join our Amberley Aluminium Vacuum Brazing (AVB) facility to provide maintenance labour services on aeronautical products. This role will be on a 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate/s will join a high output team, have a high attention to detail, quality and safety, an ability to follow authorised publications manuals and instructions, and be willing to identify areas for improvements in efficiency and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Mechanical aptitude and hand skills gained through previous mechanical experience and an ability to be meticulous
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals to meet regulatory requirements
- Technical experience in an aviation maintenance environment and or engineering environment preferred
- Proven experience and results with respect to continuous improvement
- Ideally the successful candidate would have previous experience with heat treatment processes for aeronautical products and knowledge of metallurgy would be advantageous
- A certificate or experience in vehicle painting would be beneficial but not essential (or have a desire to learn painting skills)
- Possession of a trade certificate and or nationally recognised Aviation maintenance training preferred
- Ability to use Information Technology packages such as Microsoft Office suite and production software
- Australian citizen with ability to obtain Australian Defence Security Clearance
Do you enjoy working with others, pride yourself in your attention to detail and safety, and want to work in a fast paced, commercially focused and growing business? At TAE we realise that our employees are one of the keys of our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results. School leavers welcome to apply, so if this is you, please submit your application via Seek by 28 January 2018.
Are you a keen, enthusiastic and self-motivated engineer who has a background with jet engines?
TAE Aerospace are currently seeking an experienced engineer with experience in gas turbine engines, who can create innovative solutions to any issue on that engine, which can then be implemented easily and practically, all while under minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will have an excellent working knowledge of gas turbines, both in metallurgical and thermodynamic theory, and practical work experience. They will be able to solve a multitude of issues relating to the engine; educate junior engineers; explain to customers how all their concerns are being addressed and improve the way we do business.
- 4+ years engineering experience, ideally within an aviation or industrial thermal power sector
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in a relevant discipline (Mechanical or Aerospace preferred)
- Preference for a Chartered Professional Engineer (or equivalent recognised registration), with the ability to register as a Professional Engineer within Queensland (RPEQ)
- Demonstrable ability in either the design, or in-service engineering support of a gas turbine engine
- Demonstrable operational knowledge working within a regulated environment (preferably aviation, either civil or military)
- Demonstrable ability to analyse and prioritise issues, organise yourself appropriately within a team environment to deliver practical engineering solutions in a timely manner to multiple customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and demonstrable interpersonal skills
- Australian citizen with the ability to obtain Australian Defence security clearance
Closing date for submission of a Cover Letter and Resume is 18 February 2018 via Seek, together with an explanation of what attracts you to working within this industry at TAE Aerospace.
For enquiries about employment with TAE Aerospace please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org