Production Support Scheduler
We are currently seeking a Production Support Scheduler to work in our Abrams Tank (AGT1500) maintenance and repair team at our Amberley facility. This role will be responsible for the induction, scheduling and invoice preparation of all AGT1500 jobs in TAE’s operating system. This role will also involve the production of estimates for job quoting purposes, coordination with the AGT1500 leadership team to successfully execute the production plan and resolve any resource or material issues. Your focus will be on providing support to achieve stretch production targets and providing input for continual improvement.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, competencies and experiences:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Production Support role within a high volume mechanical or Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) engineering and/or service environment;
- Experience in preparing maintenance work packs, invoicing, job scheduling, and expediting of the production schedule;
- Knowledge of maintenance operations and practices including experience in continuous improvement methodology;
- High level skill in Information Technology packages including E.R.P (IFS or equivalent) systems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to articulate views convincingly, and to influence others to adopt their course of action; and
- Ability to obtain Defence Security Clearance.
Do you have experience in a production support role in a component design and/or manufacturing/repair development environment, with the skills necessary to support a team in a fast paced and constantly challenging commercial environment? Then click the apply button.
Applications are to be provided by 07 December 2018 via Seek
Expressions of Interest – Managers, Engine Tradespersons, Warehouse and Logistics Personnel and Production Planner/Schedulers
Are you ready to help support the world’s most powerful jet fighter engine?
TAE Aerospace is getting ready for the arrival of the F135 engine of the Joint Strike Fighter – the most powerful and advanced jet fighter engine in the world.
We have been selected from a global pool of potential providers as the Asia-Pacific’s Regional Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) provider for the Pratt & Whitney F135 engine. This means we’ll support operators in Australia and beyond, including US Forces deployed in the region.
Our new, state-of-the-art aerospace facility is currently under construction in Bundamba, Queensland. Once complete, it will accommodate the F135 program as well as our existing engine programs, our aerospace engineering team and an advanced manufacturing capability.
At TAE Aerospace, our quality and safety standards are exceptionally high, and we need exceptional people to meet them.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from qualified and experienced Managers, Engine Tradespersons, Warehouse and Logistics Personnel and Production Planner/Schedulers. Capability for the F135 engine work is required in the first half of 2019.
Preferred qualifications/experience, depending on position:
- Certificate III or IV mechanical trade qualifications
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul experience on gas-turbine engines
- Experience working in an aerospace/propulsion MRO environment, complex engineering or mechanical/maintenance environment
- Broad knowledge of and experience in logistics and material management practices
- Working knowledge of maintenance planning and/or scheduling
- Experience in leading teams in either a warehouse or MRO environment
- Lean/6 Sigma or equivalent continuous improvement experience
- Knowledge of and experience working with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Experience working with SAP / IFS or other enterprise management system
- Ability to obtain Defence Security Clearance
To join our team you will need to be self-motivated and enjoy working to the highest standards. Your written and verbal communications skills will be outstanding, as will your attention to detail. You will also have the ability to work as part of a large team of multi-skilled personnel.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply online.
Expressions of Interest must be received by 09 December 2018 via Seek
Aviation Fuel System Apprentice/Technician
We are currently seeking an Aviation Fuel System Apprentice/Technician to join our team. This role will involve the overhaul and repair of aviation fuel systems and associated components within a dynamic work environment.
The ideal Fuel System Apprentice candidate will possess:
- An interest in working in an aviation component maintenance workshop
- Mechanical skills gained through previous mechanical experience, ideally a Certificate II in Aeroskills or Automotive
- Strong communication skills and a desire to learn
- Ability to follow instructions well and ask questions
- Ability to work within a small, cohesive team
- Good maths skills
The ideal Fuel System Technician candidate will possess:
- Honeywell/Bendix/Woodward fuel systems and associated components maintenance for the M250, PT6, TPE and LT101 engine knowledge for fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
- Comprehensive fuel and governor component overhaul knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge/experience of airworthiness rules and regulatory requirements.
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Proven ability to work to outcomes whilst ensuring highest quality.
- Ability to work within a small, cohesive team.
To be successful in this role you will have the drive to deliver a quality product and have proven commitment to being part of a team-orientated organisation.
Closing date for submission is 14 December 2018 via Seek
For enquiries about employment with TAE Aerospace please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org