An exciting full time opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Accountant to join the team located at the RAAF Base Amberley. The role will see you report to the Finance Manager, lead external reporting and tax activities and be involved in month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting. As the Accountant you will liaise with key stakeholders to help them understand the key business indicators, developing reports in an easy to understand format and work with them on business strategies, cost models and business process improvement.
Your key areas of focus will see you deliver:
- Accounting and business support across the revenue cycle including implementation of IFRS15 and key advice to senior managers on contract compliance and product pricing
- Corporation Tax returns and related activities for the Consolidated Tax Group
- External Corporate reporting including Financial Statements, Covenant reporting and Insurance renewal activities
- Support to Operations/Commercial teams on financial modelling and product profitability
- Support in preparing Financial Budgets and Forecasts and analysing performance
- Proactive support to operations and be a true business partner
- Continuous improvement to processes and practices across the business through proactive identification of risks and opportunities and driving to a resolution
- Management reports with improved visibility of business performance
TAE are an equal opportunity employer, striving to recruit the best fit by supporting diversity within our workplace.
The ideal applicant will be degree qualified in Accountancy, have completed professional certifications as a CPA/CA and have minimum 3+ years’ post qualification experience with an ability to obtain Australian Defence Security clearance.
You will have strong Technical Accounting and Tax skills and the ability to understand the end-to-end accounting process. You will have an inquisitive nature, hands on problem solving skills and excellent communication with non-financial stakeholders to drive business improvements through process and system changes. Strong skills in integrated ERP and Excel, coupled with strong analytical skills are essential.
Previous experience within a manufacturing/maintenance/engineering industry is well regarded but not essential.
If you are committed to building strong professional relationships across the business, and you can demonstrate the qualities essential to delivering as part of a team-oriented organisation seeking continuous improvement in a constantly challenging environment, then please submit your application via Seek.
For enquiries about employment with TAE Aerospace please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com