We are currently seeking applications from experienced Gas Turbine Engine Technicians to join our engine maintenance team based at Adelaide Airport. You must have proven experience in heavy engine maintenance as well as the qualities to perform in a dynamic work environment.
- Comprehensive engine overhaul knowledge and experience;
- Demonstrable knowledge of strip, detailed inspection and assembly of the gas turbine engine;
- Experience in carrying out preventative and corrective maintenance work in accordance with OEM documentation;
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience working within airworthiness rules and regulatory requirements;
- The ability to maintain documentation of work in progress and composition of maintenance worksheets;
- Experience in working with both manual and automated tools and equipment;
- Machining and general engineering knowledge would be an advantage;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced role, along with a strong work ethic and sense of integrity;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of accuracy and the ability to read technical data;
- Capable of working independently with a continuous improvement approach;
- TPE331, PT6A, H80 engine knowledge would be an advantage.
Technician roles suit motivated individuals with expertise in attention to detail, the drive to deliver a quality product and have proven commitment to being part of a team-orientated organisation.
Applications will be accepted until 1 February 2019 via Seek
Are you a Store Person with proven experience in warehouse/stores/logistics processes in a maintenance/engineering environment? We have a Stores Officer position available within our Stores team based at Adelaide Airport. In this role you will provide efficient and effective receipt and dispatch of aviation component parts to the operational workshops.
The successful candidate will hold these skills, competencies and experience:
- Comprehensive goods receipting and dispatch knowledge is essential;
- Broad knowledge and experience working in controlled/regulated maintenance/engineering working environment an advantage;
- High level of computer skills and the ability to learn new inventory specific software;
- Knowledge and experience in stock control and stock take processes;
- Knowledge and experience in handling dangerous goods;
- Experience in the coordination of freight;
- Forklift Licence (advantage but not essential);
- Valid and current Australian Drivers Licence;
- Demonstrable knowledge/experience in providing quality internal & external customer service;
- Good knowledge of WHS;
- Qualifications in materials/warehouse management an advantage;
- Knowledge of the aviation industry also an advantage.
To be successful you will be a motivated and driven individual with expertise in attention to detail, enjoy following procedures and working within a highly regulated environment.
Closing date for submission is 1 February 2019 via Seek
For enquiries about employment with TAE Aerospace please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org