Fuel Systems Technicians
We are currently seeking experienced Aviation Fuel System Technicians to join our Adelaide team. You must have proven experience in the overhaul and repair of aviation fuel systems and associated components as well as the qualities to perform in a dynamic work environment.
- Honeywell/Bendix/Woodward fuel systems and associated components maintenance for the M250, PT6, TPE and LT101 engine knowledge.
- Comprehensive fuel and governor component overhaul knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge/experience of airworthiness rules and regulatory requirements.
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Proven ability to work to outcomes whilst ensuring highest quality.
- A desire to be part of a dynamic team, in an expanding department.
To be successful in this role you will have the drive to deliver a quality product and have proven commitment to being part of a team-orientated organisation.
To apply visit Seek. Closing date for submission is 15 June 2018.
For enquiries about employment with TAE Aerospace please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org