Operations Support Manager
An exciting full time opportunity exists for a motivated individual who enjoys a challenge. We are looking for an energetic Operations Support Manager to join our Adelaide Business and General Aviation (BGA) team. The Operations Support Manager will assist the BGA Business Manager in the delivery of TAE’s aviation maintenance activities in South Australia that provides engine, avionics, electrical and component MRO services and parts sales to civil, regional, agricultural and military customers.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Business Administration, Engineering, Management or Logistics from an accredited institution.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to react to suit operational requirements, must be able to organise time effectively and prioritise tasks to cope with fluctuating work priorities.
- Exposure in a manufacturing, maintenance or engineering environment
- Excellent leadership, planning and change management skills
- Proven ability to work to pre-determined outcomes
- Knowledge of workshop operations and practices
- Demonstrated ability to work in a customer demanding environment
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative, and make appropriate decisions based on information provided.
- High level skill in Information Technology packages such as Microsoft Office suite and a high understanding of Information Technology
- Demonstrable ability to attain knowledge of CASA airworthiness rules and regulation requirements
- Experience with aircraft, engine and/or aircraft component manufacture or maintenance in either the military or commercial fields
- Knowledge of and experience in maintenance practices involved with aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO)
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to articulate views convincingly as well as possess the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with all department managers and supervisors. You will demonstrate commitment to being part of a team-oriented organisation seeking continuous improvement in a constantly challenging environment.
Closing date for submission is 2nd September 2018 via Seek
For enquiries about employment with TAE Aerospace please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org