Engine Component Maintenance
TAE Aerospace’s comprehensive engine component maintenance and repair facility based at Adelaide Airport, South Australia underwent a complete refurbishment in 2014 to bring all tooling and test rigs up to a fully compliant, state of the art testing capability that is unmatched in the region.
As a Honeywell Authorised Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) and Woodward Licensed Repair Services Facility (LRSF), with CASA, EASA and FAA Part 145 and Indonesian DGCA approval, our engine component repair facility has capability for:
- engine fuel controls and fuel metering units for turboprop and helicopter engines covering:
- Honeywell (TPE331, LTS101),
- Pratt & Whitney Canada (PT6A, PT6T), and
- Rolls Royce (M250)
- power turbine governors
- overspeed and propeller governors
- fuel nozzles
- fuel pumps
- bleed valves
- flow dividers
- engine starter/generators
We are a CASA, FAA, EASA Part 145 and Indonesian DGCA approved turbine fuel nozzle maintenance facility with capability for the TPE331, PT6A and PW100 fuel nozzles as well as APU fuel nozzles.