“We rate TAE Aerospace very highly for technical excellence”
– Paul Bayly, F404/F414 Program Manager, GE Aviation
As Australia’s leading military gas turbine engine MRO operation, we have demonstrated success in managing military propulsion systems for many years across all elements of the program. We have an in-depth knowledge of military operating environments and we know how to work under performance-based contracts. TAE Aerospace was Australia’s first military turbine engine through-life-support provider. Today we deliver support for the GE F404 and F414 engines from facilities at Amberley, QLD and Williamtown, NSW.
Our one-stop overhaul and repair shop for fast jet and fast tank gas turbine engines features:
- Climate controlled workshops
- computer controlled engine and component test capabilities
- comprehensive NDT capabilities
- balancing and bearing clean room capabilities
- engine parts repair and reclamation.
Backed by Australia’s largest propulsion engineering design team, you are assured of an outstanding solution.
Our full capability is included in this brochure: 071513_TAE_A4_TurboFan_Digital
Talk to us about a partnering to develop a complete solution for military engines.