“Their engine work is always top quality”
– Andrew Hardy, Owner, Hardy Aviation
At TAE Aerospace, our aim is to keep you flying.
We specialise in extending the life of commercial turboprop gas-turbine engines with the knowledge, experience, tooling, resources, parts inventory, spare engine rental pool, rotable pools and asset base to turn your engine around faster than anyone else in the region.
We hold OEM approvals as a Honeywell Authorised Service Centre for the Overhaul of the TPE331 engine and a GE Aviation Designated Repair Centre for the H80/M601 engine. Our full capability includes:
- Engine maintenance, repair and overhaul or TPE331, PT6A, H80/M601
- Engine component maintenance for all engine accessories and fuel nozzles
- Engine parts sales including extensive inventory in TPE331 and PT6A engines
- Engine rentals
- 24/7 field service support with dedicated fly away teams
- Fleet management options
Each engine that leaves our workshop to return to you is performance-tested to standards not available elsewhere. Our world-class 2,500 HP turbo-prop engine test facility is Australia’s only OEM correlated, multi-engine dynamometer equipped test cell, delivering proven performance for your engine.
Commercial aircraft operators throughout Australia rely on our fast turn times, quality workmanship and great service to maximize engine time on wing.
Contact us to spend more time in the air with the fastest turn-times, highest quality workmanship and 24/7 support.