To deliver a total solution for your gas-turbine engine, TAE Aerospace employs a highly skilled aerospace engineering team, including Australia’s No 1 propulsion engineering group.
The work of our highly experienced team is regularly recognized by the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) and achieves consistently high assessment for technical and engineering competence in the Australian Defence Force’s Company Scorecard results.
Our team of professional engineers and project mangers delivers remarkable engineering solutions for military, commercial and industrial engine operators.
TAE Aerospace’s propulsion engineering team delivers an extensive range of professional services all tailored to improve the performance of your engine. These include:
- Engineered Asset Management
- Non-Standard Repair Design
- Condition Monitoring Services
- Publication Drafting
This is applicable to your aircraft, or an aeroderivative engine from your power station or industrial application.
Engineered Asset Management
At TAE Aerospace, our focus is on measurable asset performance improvements that result in greater system reliability, improved asset safety and cost savings. Through experience we have proven that intelligent application of reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) principles, coupled with state-of-the-art condition monitoring techniques, can deliver significant improvements in asset performance.
Our engineered asset management services:
- improve reliability and deliver substantial savings
- integrate condition monitoring techniques with RAM processes and analysis, which is a service no other asset consultants offer
- target the specific reliability, availability, maintenance and operational issues of your fixed or fleet asset to implement practical solutions that work
- offer services conducted by a team of experienced engineers and skilled tradesmen to ensure the feasibility of the solution in your environment
- act as the seamless partner to your in-house asset management and reliability improvement team.
Other services designed to ensure you achieve maximum performance from your asset include:
- maintenance program reviews conducted through structured FMECA/RCM analysis, supported by condition monitoring expertise
- analysis of maintenance tasks identified, resulting in implementation of ERP system job sheets
- specialist engineering design, system safety and risk management, FEA, and technical writing services
- configuration management and specification control.
Non Standard Repair Design
Our skilled engineering team uses innovative repair design techniques and methodologies to recover damaged components. We combine these techniques with our knowledge of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and materials testing to ensure the safety and reliability of all repairs.
Condition Monitoring Services
A range of services to improve the life of your asset including:
- spectrometric oil analysis
- wear debris analysis
- remote visual inspections
- vibration analysis
- trending and gas path performance analysis for gas turbines
Aeroderivative Engine Field Services
With decades of experience in an aviation environment where quality and safety are paramount, we now offer our engineering, reliability and availability services to the energy, maritime and government sectors. Our focus is on asset reliability and availability, life-cycle cost reductions and optimum asset performance.
TAE Aerospace engineers are available for on-site services for aeroderivative engines including gas-path inspections, remote visual inspections, oil analysis and trending.