TAE Aerospace is a global aerospace company, servicing Commercial and Defence customers from across the world. Australian owned and operated, we create value for customers through innovative thinking and premium quality products and services. We deliver this value through aerospace engineering, manufacturing, turbine engine and component maintenance, repair and operations (MRO).
An opportunity has presented itself as TAE Aerospace is seeking a highly motivated Freight Coordinator to join the Supply Chain Management team. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this position will be based in Bundamba and will facilitate all freight processes to ensure efficient and cost-effective activities, coordinate all incoming and outgoing freight for both national and international destinations.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Certificate III in Transport and Distribution (Warehousing) or a Warehousing qualification from an accredited university, college, TAFE, or equivalent institution is essential
- Dangerous Goods Packaging and Acceptance (Air) training, Dangerous Goods Packaging for Road/Rail Transport training and Aeronautical product receipts Officer training would be an advantage
- Experience of aviation MRO practices and process would be desirable, but not essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in warehouse and inventory management, procurement, or supply chain, specifically in a freight coordination area, in a heavily regulated maintenance/engineering environment, preferably with an airline or military organisation
- Experience in ERP Inventory Management and Warehouse Management Tools (IFS/SAP)
- Proven ability to provide timely accurate information to internal customers on the status of freight activities
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to evaluate overall financial performance of freight activities
- Broad knowledge of and experience in all maintenance practices involved with aviation maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO)
- Well-developed written, engagement, and relationship skills with the ability to influence
- Ability to develop highly effective working relationships by building credibility, respect and rapport with managers, supervisors, and business leaders.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and Outlook with the ability to manipulate and create reports from different systems
- Desirable Forklift, Order Picker Operator Reach Truck licences
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and motivated individual with excellent attention to detail. This person will be able to work autonomously whilst also promoting a one team culture. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to support the management of varied workloads and the ability to balance scheduled tasks within short deadlines.
If this is you, then please submit your application here !
TAE Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer striving to recruit the best fit whilst supporting diversity in our workplace. We realise that our employees are one of the keys to our success and we look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.