TAE Aerospace is a global aerospace company, servicing Commercial and Defence customers from across the world. Australian owned and operated, we create value for customers through innovative thinking and premium quality products and services. We deliver this value through aerospace engineering, manufacturing, turbine engine and component maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO).
An opportunity has presented itself as TAE Aerospace is seeking a highly motivated Materials Team Member to join the Supply Chain Management team. Reporting to the Materials Supervisor, this position will be based in Bundamba and provide inventory management and logistics/warehousing support to TAE’s various programs.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Certificate III in Transport and Distribution (Warehousing) or a Warehousing qualification from an accredited university, college, TAFE or equivalent institution is essential
- Must possess current LF Forklift, Reach Truck and order Picker licences
- Minimum 3 years of warehouse/spares/inventory management experience in a maintenance/engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Inventory Management and Warehouse Management experience in IFS or similar ERP system
- Knowledge of and/or experience working with aeronautical product and manufacturing
- High-level skills in Information Technology packages such as Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Desirable, but not essential to have completed the RAAF Military Integrated Logistics Information System (MILIS) training, CAMM2 or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and motivated individual with excellent attention to detail. This person will be able to work autonomously whilst also promoting a one team culture. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to support the management of varied workloads and the ability to balance scheduled tasks which may have short deadlines.
If this is you, then please submit your application here!
TAE Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer striving to recruit the best fit whilst supporting diversity in our workplace. We realise that our employees are one of the keys to our success and we look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.