TAE Aerospace is a global aerospace company, servicing Commercial and Defence customers from across the world. Australian owned and operated, we create value for customers through innovative thinking and premium quality products and services. We deliver this value through aerospace engineering, manufacturing, turbine engine and component maintenance, repair and operations (MRO).
An opportunity has presented itself as TAE Aerospace is seeking a highly motivated Support and Test Equipment (S&TE) Asset Performance Management Specialist to join the Engineering team. Reporting to the Design Engineering Manager, this position will be based in Bundamba and will provide leadership, technical expertise and direction in the development and implementation of the Asset Performance Management function in TAE’s ERP systems in collaboration with the TAE Operations teams.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Desirable Tertiary qualification in Engineering or Asset Management from an accredited university, college, TAFE or equivalent institution
- Proven experience in asset performance management for manufacturing or repair operations
- Demonstrated experience in asset strategy and risk management
- Experience with reliability centred maintenance, condition-based maintenance and predictive asset management
- Demonstrated asset management engineering and maintenance experience within an ERP
- IFS Asset Management experience and ISO55001 working knowledge would be an advantage
- Broad knowledge of and experience in all maintenance practices involved with aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) is desirable
- A leader who provides direction, coaching, encourages teamwork, inspires confidence and enlists the best performance of colleagues and external resources.
- Strong written, engagement, and relationship skills with the ability to influence
- Ability to develop highly effective working relationships by building credibility, respect and rapport with managers, supervisors and business leaders. Skilled at developing internal and external networks
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and motivated individual with excellent attention to detail. This person will be able to work autonomously whilst also promoting a one team culture. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to support the management of varied workloads and the ability to balance scheduled tasks within short deadlines.
If this is you, then please submit your application here!
TAE Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer striving to recruit the best fit whilst supporting diversity in our workplace. We realise that our employees are one of the keys to our success and we look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.