An opportunity has presented itself as TAE aerospace is seeking a highly motivated Support and Test Equipment (S&TE) Maintenance Coordinator to join the Engineering team. Reporting to the Design Engineering Manager, this position will be based in Ipswich and will work closely with TAE Aerospace Operations to provide delivery of asset management services and SE maintenance coordination for all assigned products, repairable item services and contacts.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Diploma or Cert IV in Engineering or Asset Management from an accredited university, college, TAFE, or equivalent institution
- Appropriate maintenance planning training or similar
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a maintenance/engineering environment
- Proven Maintenance Planning experience within a maintenance or an engineering environment
- Demonstrated Asset Management Engineering and Maintenance experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and other IT systems
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software such as IFS or SAP
- Ability to develop highly effective working relationships by building credibility, respect and rapport with managers, supervisors, and business leaders. Skilled at developing internal and external networks
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
The ideal candidate will be energetic and motivated individual with excellent attention to detail who is able to demonstrate a proven commitment to being part of a team-oriented organisation seeking continuous improvement. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to support the management of varied workloads and balancing scheduled tasks; and able to articulate views convincingly and to influence others to adopt their course of action.
If this is you, then please submit both a cover letter and resume: HERE
TAE Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer striving to recruit the best fit whilst supporting diversity in our workplace. We realise that our employees are one of the keys to our success and we look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.