TAE Aerospace is a global aerospace company and has developed a reputation for consistently creating value through innovative thinking and exceptional quality products and services. As an aerospace company that now operates across the globe, we have grown from 6 to now over 350 employees who we hire for their commitment to excellence and passion for the industry.
Today, we service customers globally, whether it’s on the field or from our various locations in Australia and North America. Our customers rely on us to keep them flying.
If you are passionate about supporting customer operations, have the technical expertise to do so and are keen to join a global aerospace company we have a fantastic opportunity in field service support and sales. The work is diverse and challenging and can have you working from some amazing places.
- Performs exceptional maintenance support activities to new and existing customers while in the field
- Coordinates customer problem resolution with maintenance workshops
- Creates customer solutions through understanding the customer’s business and factors impacting on it
- Seeks out additional sales opportunities and coordinates the generation of quotes
- Capture all opportunities in the CRM / ERP and ensure that the correct invoicing is carried out
- Builds relationships and trust with new and existing customers
- Represent the TAE Aerospace brand to customers and within the industry
The following will be required:
- Gas turbine engine maintenance experience, specifically PT6A, TPE331 or H80
- EASA AML Part-66 (B1.1) licence holder with type rating for one of above engine types
- Comprehensive engine overhaul knowledge and experience
- Experience in carrying out preventative and corrective maintenance work in accordance with OEM documentation
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience working within airworthiness rules and regulatory requirements,
- A mechanical/engineering trade related qualification desirable
- Minimum 2 years of sales and field service experience in an aircraft MRO environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent customer-facing and customer services skills
- Ability to work in a variety of circumstances and locations
- Experience using Customer Management software and Enterprise Resources Planning software or willing to learn
- Mobile, with the ability to travel interstate and internationally
- Permanent work permit in EU
- Fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus
If you would like to express your interest for this role, please submit your application now!