We are looking for a highly motivated Store person to join our team. The position will be based at our Turbine Engine Maintenance Facility (TEMF), Bundamba, and will provide stores and inventory services. As a member of the Australian Supply Chain Operations team your duties will include:
- providing receipting, processing, storage and despatch of product as a member of an assigned team;
- administrative functions associated with inventory services;
- stock taking duties as required;
- ensuring compliance with all applicable business and industry specific legislative/regulatory requirements;
- maintaining workshop records and computer based records using the IFS system.
The ideal Store Person candidate will possess:
- comprehensive knowledge and experience in goods receipting and dispatch;
- sound level of computer skills and the ability to learn inventory specific software;
- knowledge and experience in stock control and stock take processes;
- demonstrable knowledge/experience in providing quality internal & external customer service;
- broad knowledge and experience working in controlled/regulated maintenance/engineering working environment;
- proven ability to follow procedure and processes.
If you have the necessary skills, please submit your application now!