An opportunity has presented itself as TAE Aerospace is seeking highly motivated Storeperson to join the Wheels and Brakes facility at Banyo.
The successful candidate/s must have a high attention to detail, a clear understanding of quality and safety and an ability to follow authorised publications manuals and instructions.
The ideal Storeperson candidates will possess:
- Certificate III in Transport and Distribution (Warehousing) or a Warehousing qualification from an accredited university, college, TAFE or equivalent institution is essential
- Must possess current LF Forklift, High Risk Work licence
- Purchasing experience
- Minimum 3 years of warehouse/spares/inventory management experience in a maintenance/engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of and/or experience working with aeronautical product and manufacturing
- High-level skills in Information Technology packages such as Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience and results with respect to continuous improvement
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance
Candidates will be energetic and motivated individuals with excellent attention to detail who have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
TAE Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer striving to recruit the best fit whilst supporting diversity in our workplace. We realise that our employees are one of the keys to our success and we look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.