We are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse & Distribution Manager based at our Turbine Engine Maintenance Facility (TEMF), Bundamba. As a member of the Australian Supply Chain Operations team; the role is responsible for leading the warehouse team and manage the storage and control of spare parts activities within the TAE Aerospace Supply Chain environment in accordance and compliance with all procedures & processes, systems and tools set by the Chief Supply Chain & Engineering Officer to enable service delivery excellence with ensuring strict compliance with company and regulatory and policy requirements.
What we Offer
- Flexible working arrangements including remote working
- Great team environment
- Free car parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Regular workplace events
- Minimum 5 years’ supervisory experience in a maintenance or production warehouse environment;
- Broad knowledge of and experience in logistics and material management practices;
- Broad knowledge of and experience working in heavily regulated working environments/industries;
- Ability to lead, communicate, organise and administer staff;
- Sound information technology knowledge;
- Strong organisational, planning and change management skills.
- Min 5 years of Aircraft MRO or similar highly legislated industry, (Medical, Chemical, Foods) parts/stock management environment experience;
- Qualifications in materials management or logistics by a registered training organisation, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Continuous Improvement training
- Leadership or supervisory training by a registered training organisation, or equivalent relevant experience.
The successful Warehouse & Distribution Manager candidate will be a strong leader who provides direction and coaching, encourages teamwork, is confident in making decisions and recommendations and has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you would like a copy of the Position Description, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TAE Aerospace operates in a safety sensitive highly regulated aviation environment, candidates will require a police clearance and pass a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol assessment.
TAE Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer striving to recruit the best fit whilst supporting diversity in our workplace. We realise that our employees are one of the keys to our success and we look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.