TAE Aerospace delivers our quality, customer focused aviation components MRO services from three modern workshops in Australia, and now though our US based facilities in Kansas City, Missouri and Scottsdale, Arizona:
- Our Honeywell authorized (AWARS) engine fuel system component maintenance services for RR250, LTS101 and PT6 engines are delivered from our recently refurbished Aviation Component Maintenance Facility at Adelaide Airport in South Australia.
- Our Woodward approved (LRSF) TPE331 Fuel Control and Governor maintenance services are delivered from two locations: our facility at Adelaide Airport in South Australia and from our US facility based facility in Kansas City, Missouri – (formerly Propulsion Controls Company)
- Our Honeywell approved TPE331 engine LRU overhaul and repairs are delivered from our Scottsdale Component Facility
- Our Honeywell approved TPE331 engine component repairs are delivered from our Scottsdale Aerospace Machining Facility
- Our aircraft Wheels and Brakes Maintenance Workshop in Banyo, Queensland (adjacent to Brisbane Airport) delivers fast turnaround on a wide range of aircraft wheels & brakes – from the A380 to a Cessna Caravan
- Our electro-mechanical component maintenance services are provided from our Component Maintenance Facility at Adelaide Airport in South Australia.
- Our Collins Aerospace approved Fire Protection and Rescue equipment maintenance services and sales are delivered from our Hallam, Victoria site.