Engine Component Repairs & Maintenance
TAE Aerospace’s comprehensive engine LRU component maintenance and repair facilities are based at Adelaide Airport, South Australia; Kansas City, Missouri and Phoenix, Arizona. With full OEM approvals for all activities, our sites, tooling and test rigs are fully compliant giving us state of the art testing capability that is unmatched in any region.
As a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS), Honeywell Authorized LRU Repair and Overhaul Center and Woodward Licensed Repair Services Facility (LRSF), with multiple airworthiness authority repair station approvals, our engine component repair facilities have capability for:
- engine fuel controls and fuel metering units for turboprop and helicopter engines covering:
- Honeywell (TPE331, LTS101),
- Pratt & Whitney Canada (PT6A, PT6T), and
- Rolls Royce (A250)
- TPE331 Line Replaceable Units (LRUs) approved under Honeywell APIL41
- PT6 power turbine governors
- PT6 overspeed and propeller governors
- TPE331 and PT6 fuel nozzles
- engine starter/generators
Along with our competitive turn-times, we also offer an ever-growing & attractive exchange program
To get the full capability, please contact us to get the full picture.