Customers and OEMs choose to work with us because of our skilled technical workforce and commitment to quality and safety.
When you install an OEM product, you get the best in engineering design, the latest data and a comprehensive warranty.
To support the quality and safety of the products we deliver, we maintain extensive regulatory approvals and partnerships with many OEMs.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (All Australian sites, Scottsdale AZ, Kansas City MO)
- AS9100 Revision D (2016), Quality Management System – Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defence Organisations (Ipswich, QLD)
- AS9110 Revision C (2009), Quality Management System – Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defence Organisations (Ipswich, QLD)
- CASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval
- FAA Part 145 Maintenance Approval
- EASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval
- DASA Part 145 Maintenance Approval and Part 21.J Engineering Approval
- Indonesian DGCA Maintenance Approval
- Sri Lankan CAA Approved Maintenance Organisation Approval
- Nepal CAA Approved Maintenance Organisation
- Taiwan CAA Repair Station Approval
- Argentina ANAC Aeronautical Repair Station
- Mexico DGAC Repair Station Approval
- Philippines CAAP Repair Station Approval
- FAA-Approved TPE331 Line and Operator Training
“We are excited to partner with TAE Aerospace on the F135 engine program. We have always been very impressed by their engineering and maintenance capabilities.”Kevin Kirkpatrick, Vice President Military Engine Sustainment Operations, Pratt & Whitney
“I am impressed by the excellent quality product and commitment to the program that TAE Aerospace delivers.”Josh Nichols, Program Manager, F-35 Supply Chain, Harris Corporation
Our Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) maintenance and service approvals include:
- Honeywell Authorized Service Center for TPE331 Engine Overhaul and Major Maintenance
- Honeywell Authorized Repair and Overhaul Center for TPE331 Engine LRUs and Engine Components
- Honeywell Authorized Service Center for TFE731 Engine Line Maintenance
- Honeywell Authorized Service Center for APU GTCP36-100/-150 and RE100/220 APUs Line Maintenance
- Honeywell Authorized Repair and Warranty Station (AWARS) for PT6A, PT6T, LTS101 and Rolls-Royce M250 Fuel Controls and fuel components
- Honeywell Authorized Repair and Warranty Station (AWARS) for EEC and SRL computers
- GE Aviation Designated Repair Center for H80/M601 turboprop engines
- Woodward Licensed Repair Services Facility for TPE331 and PT6A Fuel Controls and Governors
- Collins Aerospace/Kidde Designated Overhaul Facility for Fire Detection and Fire Prevention systems
- Pratt & Whitney Approved Supplier for F135 MRO&U and Regional Warehouse Services
Our facilities in Adelaide, Australia; Scottsdale, Arizona; and Anchorage, Alaska are Honeywell Authorized Service Centers for the TPE331 engine.