We are currently seeking an experienced Security Officer to oversee TAE Aerospace’s security obligations across the multi-use Turbine Engine Maintenance Facility (TEMF) site at Bundamba.
The key areas of responsibility for this role are:
- Maintain TAE Aerospace’s Security Management System requirements to maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory site, customer, and corporate requirements.
- Acts as TAE Aerospace’s representative in dealing with customer and government agencies on Security matters affecting the site.
- In close consultation with the TAE Technology Control Manager, manage Security related emergency response functions, roles and responsibilities in accordance with site Emergency Response Plan.
- Ensure Security plans and procedures are maintained as current.
The ideal Security Officer candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the implementation and management of Security programs in an industrial, multi-site environment.
- Ability to obtain Defence Security Clearance is a requirement.
A next level candidate will possess:
- Complete the Defence Security Officers course
- Sound knowledge of Defence Security Principals Framework (DSPF) and Defence Industry Security Program (DISP)
- Broad knowledge of and experience in maintenance practices involved with aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO)
The ideal candidate will be a professional in their field, who is seen as a valued advisor and business partner by his/her manager and colleagues.
TAE Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer striving to recruit the best fit whilst supporting diversity in our workplace. We realise that our employees are one of the keys to our success and we look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.