Thoroughly train your operational staff to help reduce your maintenance costs.
We provide world-class, factory-level training on the entire TPE331 family of engines. Our instructors are factory trainers with a combined 65 years of experience.
Whether you’re a single aircraft agricultural operator, or you maintain an entire TPE-powered aircraft fleet, our team has the ideal training course for you.
In addition to general classes, we are the only provider that offers engine/aircraft specific training. This means you can thoroughly train your technicians in the specific application they maintain. View our list of engine/aircraft specific courses below. If you don’t see your application, check back often. Our list of services is continually expanding.
Wherever you are located, our course delivery is flexible to suit your needs. We provide courses either at your location or at our Training Center in Scottsdale, AZ. Regardless of your location, your team will receive the very best in training quality and content.
All of our courses are approved by the FAA for application to your IA Renewal.
We provide a broad range of courses, deliver training to operators around the globe – no matter the location.
Talk to our training team today to discuss how you could lower your maintenance costs by keeping a well-trained maintenance and operational staff.
- Pilot familiarisation
- TPE331 familiarisation
- TPE331 line maintenance
- TPE331 line maintenance – strain gage specific
- TPE331 line maintenance – hydraulic torque specific
- Ayres AT802 Conversion (-14GR)
- Beechcraft B100 (-6/-10AV)
- CASA 212-200/300 (-10R)
- CASA 212-400 (-12JR)
- Cessna Conquest (-8/10N)
- Dornier 228 (-5)
- Dornier 228/228NG (-10GP)
- Fairchild Metro III (-11U)
- Fairchild Merlin IIIB/IIIC (-10U)
- General Atomics MQ9 Reaper (-10YGD)
- Grumman AgCat (-1/-2)
- Gulfstream Commander (-5/-10T)
- Jetstream 32 (-12UAR/UHR)
- Jetstream 41 (-14GR/HR)
- Marsh Aviation S2E/F (-14GR)
- Mitsubishi MU2J/K/L/M (-6)
- Piper Cheyenne (-14A/B)
- Shorts Skyvan (-2)
- Texas Turbines Otter Conversion (-10R)
- Texas Turbines Otter Conversion (-12JR)
- Texas Turbines Caravan 208 Conversion (-12JR)
- TPE331 rigging
- Single red line (SRL) troubleshooting
- Torque system troubleshooting
- Lebow run
- -14GR/HR rotation conversion
- Hot section inspection (HSI)
- -14 Troubleshooting using hand held tester (HHT)
- Bendix fuel control