Since Singapore Air Show 2018, TAE Aerospace has grown into the global marketplace with several acquisitions and marked growth in our worldwide customer base. Amid this growth, we:
- expanded globally and established new locations including five in the USA, and one in Malaysia — adding to our five established locations in Australia.
- expanded our workforce by 40%.
- established the newest and most modern gas turbine engine maintenance facility in the southern hemisphere.
- introduced the F135 MRO&U line into our operation. As the official Asia-Pacific regional depot for this engine, we have already started generating engine modules from our new facility which, outside of the USA, is a first for any company.
- added on new product lines such as our fire protection and rescue (FP&R) operation in Melbourne Australia, where we now support a multitude of Collins Aerospace branded items including fire protection systems, life rafts and rescue hoists and winches for Australasia.
- expanded our specialised aerospace manufacturing capability to support now up to 80% of the total demand for some products on multi-national programs such as the F-35 program.
Today, we’re the world’s largest Honeywell TPE331 engine service provider that covers engines, LRU components, fuel controls and engine component repairs.
We continue to expand our operations with a global focus, particularly in the Indo Asia-Pacific region.
Around the world, customers trust us to deliver quality, safe and reliable products and services. These customers include major OEMs such as GE, P&W, Honeywell, L3Harris, Collins Aerospace, Airbus and General Atomics; Defence Forces such as the Australian and New Zealand Defence Forces, the Royal Malaysian Air Force and the US Military; and airlines such as QANTAS and Virgin Australia.
Rely on us to keep you flying. Submit a website enquiry via our contacts page and find out more about how we can support you, whether your needs are parts, components, repairs, fire protection or 24/7 support.