1 January 2020
Measuring growth from one Singapore Air Show to the next.
Since Singapore Air Show 2018, TAE Aerospace has grown into the global marketplace with several acquisitions and marked growth in our worldwide customer base. Amid this growth, we:
- expanded globally and established new locations including five in the USA, and one in Malaysia — adding to our five established locations in Australia.
- expanded our workforce by 40%.
- established the newest and most modern gas turbine engine maintenance facility in the southern hemisphere.
- introduced the F135 MRO&U line into our operation. As the official Asia-Pacific regional depot for this engine, we have already started generating engine modules from our new facility which, outside of the USA, is a first for any company.
- added on new product lines such as our fire protection and rescue (FP&R) operation in Melbourne Australia, where we now support a multitude of Collins Aerospace branded items including fire protection systems, life rafts and rescue hoists and winches for Australasia.
- expanded our specialized aerospace manufacturing capability to support now up to 80% of the total demand for some products on multi-national programs such as the F-35 program.
Today, we’re the world’s largest Honeywell TPE331 engine service provider that covers engines, LRU components, fuel controls and engine component repairs.
We continue to expand our operations with a global focus, particularly in the Indo Asia-Pacific region.
Around the world, customers trust us to deliver quality, safe and reliable products and services. These customers include major OEMs such as GE, P&W, Honeywell, L3Harris, Collins Aerospace, Airbus and General Atomics; Defence Forces such as the Australian and New Zealand Defence Forces, the Royal Malaysian Air Force and the US Military; and airlines such as QANTAS and Virgin Australia.
Rely on us to keep you flying. Submit a website enquiry via our contacts page and find out more about how we can support you, whether your needs are parts, components, repairs, fire protection or 24/7 support.