TAE Aerospace is committed to protecting privacy and ensuring security of information that we collect from organizations, contractors, agents, third parties and individuals in conducting our business. The methods we use to collect and protect information are in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Information TAE Aerospace collects
The information we collect includes information about organizations and people who we employ and/or with whom we have a current or past business-related relationship. We may also collect information about individuals and organizations who have registered an interest in any of our business activities, including recruitment.
We may hold and collect:
- Past employment details
- Business contact details including business addresses, emails and telephone contact numbers
- Personal contact details including residential addresses, emails and telephone contact numbers
- Bank details and other EFT details to effect payments
- Personal Information which includes sensitive information including but not limited to:
- Race or ethnicity
- Political affiliations
- Professional and union memberships
- Religious affiliations
- Criminal record
- Health or disability (at any time)
We will not collect or release information, in most cases, without the organization’s or individual’s consent.
How TAE Aerospace collects information
Individuals or organizations may provide us with information via telephone, in person, in forms and other documents. We may collect this information in hard copy or electronically.
Third parties may indirectly provide us with information about individuals. Some examples include the information shared in past employers providing references, in results of competency or medical or psychometric tests, during customer support enquiries, in marketing or recruiting (hard copy or electronic information).
How TAE Aerospace uses information
We collect, hold and use the information to:
- Process application(s) and payment(s)
- Communicate with individuals and organizations in regard to our services
- Market our products and services and third party products or services that we consider may be relevant or of interest to individuals or organizations
- Process and assess any employment applications made to us
- Manage, internally or for insurance purposes, relationships, complaints, investigations and payments and recovery of amounts payable to us
- Address other purposes which are reasonably necessary in connection with any of the above uses.
We will not disclose information to any other person or organization other than for the purposes of undertaking our business.
We will use information strictly for the purposes it was provided. We will not release information to third parties, unless its release is required by law.
We may disclose information about individuals and organizations to the following entities, if required in connection with the purposes listed above.
- Our clients, potential clients, contractors, consultants, advisers and associates and those of our associated companies
- Referees for references that assist with job applications, recruitment processes or assessing a potential contract
- Referees provided by the individual or organization
- Industry bodies, tribunals, courts or otherwise, in connection with any complaint involving us and the individual or organization
- Our insurers
Except where we are legally required to do so, or for the reasons set out above, we will not disclose information concerning individuals or organizations to parties outside of TAE Aerospace, except for a purpose that has been made known to the individual or organization and to which they consent.
Keeping information secure
We maintain strict standards and security procedures to prevent unauthorized access to information whether it is in an electronic or paper format, and to ensure the correct use of this information. Information stored on our website and systems is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. It is our policy to destroy all information when there is no longer a legal or business need to retain that information.
Changes to this statement
In some instances, it may be necessary for us to review and amend this statement and we reserve the right to amend it at any time. Please return to this webpage for the latest privacy statement.
Contacting TAE Aerospace
The TAE Aerospace group of companies consists of TAE Aerospace Proprietary Limited ACN 103 070 015, TAE Gas Turbines Pty Ltd ACN 084 974 710, TAE Aviation Pty Ltd ACN 085 860 877, and TAE Aerospace Inc. (USA).
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding this statement or you are concerned about information that we collect, store and use, contact us.