Your one-stop-shop for TPE331 engine and component maintenance, repairs, parts supply, training and field service support.
We specialise in the overhaul, repair and maintenance of the Honeywell TPE331 turboprop engine, from -1 through to -15 for commercial, defence, skydive, freight and cargo, charter, tourism, agricultural and firefighting customers.
With Honeywell Authorized Service Centres in Adelaide (South Australia), Scottsdale (Arizona), Midvale (Idaho) and Anchorage (Alaska), TAE Aerospace is the world’s largest TPE331 engine service provider covering engines, LRU components, fuel controls, engine component repairs and parts supply.
Our Honeywell-trained technicians have expertise in all maintenance areas, OEM approved tools and NDT capability, which ensures consistent maintenance integrity.
With multiple Airworthiness Approvals from around the world and OEM correlated dynamometer test cells and prop stands for pre- and post-maintenance testing, vibration analysis and performance runs, we ensure you get the best from your engine.
- Engine overhaul and repair
- Data downloads
- Logbook reviews/research
- S/B & AD compliance
- Vibration survey and analysis
- LRUs overhaul, repair and exchange
- Compressor refurbishment
- Hot section inspections (HSI)
- TBO extension
- Maintenance Service Plan (MSP)
- Engine data management
- Periodic inspections
- Gearbox inspections
- Compressor section restoration
- Corrosion repair
- Test stand performance validation
- Rental engines
- Dynamometer engine testing (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Test stand (Scottsdale, Arizona)
- Performance evaluations for low power
- Engine systems diagnostic services
- Torque system calibration (LeBow)
To keep you flying, our Honeywell-approved service facilities also include:
- Comprehensive fuel control maintenance and exchange services (fuel, air, electric and hydraulic)
- TPE331 turbine fuel nozzle maintenance facility
- Large rental pool of TPE331 engines, modules and components
- -10 engine conversions for Cessna Conquest II and Dornier 228
- Large inventory holdings to minimise turn times
- On-call field service capability for on-wing repairs across the world
- 24/7 technical support
- TPE331 engine sales
- TPE331 technical training
- Agricultural aviation services
- Component machining & repair
- LRU exchange
TAE Aerospace is also a Woodward-approved Licensed Repair Services Facility (LRSF) for Honeywell TPE331 turbine engine fuel controls and governors.