GE F404 and F414
TAE Aerospace was Australia’s first military turbine engine through-life-support provider. Today we deliver support for the GE F404 and F414 engines from facilities at Amberley, Queensland and Williamtown, New South Wales.
As Australia’s leading military gas turbine engine MRO operation, we have demonstrated success in managing military propulsion systems for many years. With our deep knowledge of military operating environments, we know how to work under performance-based contracts.
Our one-stop overhaul and repair shop for fast jet gas turbine engines features:
- Engine, module and sub component repair and overhaul
- Intermediate and depot level maintenance work scopes
- Overhead crane coverage
- Climate-controlled workshops
- Computer-controlled engine and component test capabilities
- Comprehensive NDT capabilities
- Balancing and bearing clean room capabilities
- Engine parts repair and reclamation
Backed by Australia’s largest propulsion engineering design team, you can expect an outstanding solution.